Cosy but luxurious accommodation providing an ideal base for exploring the beautiful surrounding countryside and local beaches.
A quaint traditional welsh cottage sitting within the Park refurbished in the winter of 2016/2017. Beautifully furnished and sleeping just 2 people it is ideal for a couple looking for summer holiday or cosy winter breaks.
“Lovely cottage, lovely site, lovely hosts, enough said.”
Maggie, Les and Terri
- Open plan kitchen / lounge area with stable door leading onto a terrace area with patio furniture
- Plasma TV with freeview and DVD player
- Small but well equipped kitchen with nespresso coffee machine
- 1 large double bedroom
- Luxury bedlinen and towels provided
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Showroom with WC
- Parking for 1 car adjacent to the property
- Complimentary bottle of wine and chocolates on arrival
- Well behaved dogs welcome (please bring your own dog bed with you)
- Available for weekly and short breaks throughout the year
- (Non smoking property)
The property is just a few minutes from the sandy beaches and excellent bars, restaurants, cafes and shops in Rhosneigr and less than 1/2 mile from Anglesey Golf Club and Llyn Maelog lake which is rich in fish and birdlife.